Why EducationUSA Fairs?
- EducationUSA fairs attracted more than 16000 students last year, in eleven different cities and eight different countries.
- EducationUSA is supported by the U.S. State Department; the U.S. Embassies in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela; the Fulbright Commissions; the American Chambers of Commerce and other governmental agencies.
- EducationUSA advisers guide students before your visit, during your stay, and after you return to the U.S. We will help students follow up on your visit.
- Only accredited institutions will be present at the EducationUSA Fair and your institution will have access to local schools.
- Special consular rates at five-star hotels in every city on the circuit.
- In addition to the Fair, EducationUSA organizes visits in the mini-fair style with local schools in order to provide universities with direct access to students and counselors.
- Special discount for universities that participate in all 11 cities.
Attendance at the South American EducationUSA Fair 2013:
- Brasília, Brazil: 2000
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: 1310
- São Paulo, Brazil: 1700
- Montevideo, Uruguay: 2000
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: 950
- Lima, Peru: 2020
- Santiago, Chile: 1000
- Quito, Ecuador: 1600
- Guayaquil, Ecuador: 800
- Bogota, Colombia: 915
- Caracas, Venezuela: 2000